Abdelwahid Habibullah Adam Banu Hashim (born 21, Juni 1972), also known as Hàn Xiào Ruì (Chinese: 汉锐肖) in the Chinese community Is a Belgian martial artist, a 100m sprint runner in the Belgian Dutch-speaking league athletics, writer and founder of the Foundation Yuhyi.
Life and careerEdit
Abdelwahid Habibullah is the son of a Belgian / Arab mother (from the Arabian peninsula) named Marianne (Maryam) and orphan from his father. He lived with his maternal grandmother in the municipality of Woluwe-Saint-Lambert, then later on moved to his mother in Uccle and later on to his aunty in Brussels Capital city. He holds a degree in Business Management from the Flemish Ministry of Education obtained in Antwerp (Belgium). He studied International Marketing Management in Baltimore, Maryland and continued with phytotherapy studies in Brussels.
He is also qualified in International Human History as well as the eschatology of the end of times on the light of the Qur'an and the Sunnah. He also studied the field of religious science related to International Human History and the origin of mankind and the immigration of people and the demographic status.
Habibullah has been practicing Chinese Kung-Fu from the age of 8 in Brussels with a traditional Sifu from Hong Kong, and later on in Antwerp where he was introduce to Wong Ming by his friend Wai-lam Yip and has been Wong Ming's faithful disciple ever since from whom he learned Kong Sai Tiě Ngau Fong Ka Kung-Fu.His Arabic ancestry eventually led him to move from Belgium to the Arabian peninsula "U.A.E." and start a school there to teach Kung-Fu where he was noted for spreading Kung-Fu as a way of life, rather than just a martial art. He also has incorporated the values of Islam into the style he teaches. He has contributed to the popularization of the traditional southern Chinese martial arts style known as "Kong Sai Tiěniú fēnggé" (Iron Buffalo style) in the Arabian Peninsula which he teached for 3 years. He has also written a book entitled Islam and Kung-Fu?: Understandings and Practices of ancient traditional ways through Islam in our contemporary times. The book talks about the true meaning of Islam and Kung-Fu.
- ↑ https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Overseas_Chinese
- ↑ Royal Belgian Athletics League
- ↑ Adam Banu Hashim, Abdel Author biography
- ↑ Foundation Yuhyi (Government references information in Dutch language)
- ↑ The War on Bani Ham has been energetically Declared (Halalwoodpictures Production)
- ↑ Wong Ming Sifu
- ↑ Kong Sài Tiě Ngau Fong Ka (Kong Sai Iron Buffalo style)
- ↑ alroeya UAE national Newspaper (Information in Arabic)
- ↑ The Dawn of Islamic Kung Fu (Documentary)
- ↑ Kung Fu teacher helps you to get a grip on culture! Published: 21:30 April 19, 2013 by Jumana Khamis, Staff Reporter GULFNEWS
- ↑ Islam and Kung Fu? Understandings and Practices of ancient traditional ways through Islam in our contemporary times! Author: Adam Banu Hashim, Habibullah